Precision Maintenance Skills - Principles of Proactive Maintenance
WE241SKF has designed the Precision Maintenance Skills, part 1 course to address the very real industry needs in a practical format utilizing hands-on exercises to teach and demonstrate the relationships between precision techniques and machine performance.
Course objectivesProvide information and training that enables plant personnel to increase productivity by improving the performance and reliability of rotating machinery.
- Maintenance personnel responsible for machinery repairs; however, all plant personnel can benefit from the information presented in this course
- Managers and supervisors who oversee maintenance activities will gain an understanding of the support and tools required to become truly proactive
- WI100 Vibration basics
- WE140 Shaft alignment basics
- RB02008 Shaft couplings
- MS100 Proactive reliability maintenance
- GS04007 Best alignment
- RB02023 Roller chain drives
* On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html