- Self-lubricating spherical plain bearings
- Angular Contact Ball, Angular Contact Duplex Ball, Angular Contact Gothic Arch Ball, Spherical Ball
- Elastomeric motion control devices
SKF offers various types of products that are designed with a specific function in various locations of the rotor head. The functions are very unique and are as follows,
Pitch control with high axial loading
- Angular contact ball bearings, typically supplied in a stack from two (2) to eight (8) bearings mounted in a tandem configuration
Pitch control with high radial loading
- Spherical roller bearing
- Space (width) dependent, the bearing could be either a single row or double row configuration
- Swashplate bearing, typically a double row angular contact ball bearing designed with special duplex requirements. This bearing is part of an assembly attached to the main rotor mast.
- Mast ball bearing is typically located at the bottom of the mast. This bearing holds the weight of the aircraft and its flight envelope. The bearing must also be able to support the weight of mast and rotor system when on the ground.