Liquid handling robotics
SKF supports you to in the design of the guiding, driving and rotational functionality of your equipment.
Benefits with SKF:
- Low noise level
- Clean and reliable
- Long service life
- Precise with low friction
- Nearly maintenance free
- Compact design
- Free programmable system with a maximum on test possibilities
- Total running uptime of the equipment with increased performance
- Smaller micro titter plates and better quality of precise movements
- Compact system: requires significantly less counter space for easy integration into laboratory environments
Clinical chemistry analyser
It's a medical laboratory instrument designed to measure different chemicals characteristic.
Medical laboratory instrument designed to measure characteristics in a number of biological samples.
Immunoassays are chemical tests used to detect or quantify a specific substance.