Miniature profile rail guides
- Wide and long carriage system available
- Optimized geometry in the ball recirculation area
- Four-point contact of running elements with the raceways
- All steel parts made from corrosion-resistant steel
- Factory pre-lubrication
- Both sides of the rail can be used as reference surface
- Use one rail instead of two standard rails, higher transfer torque moments possible; higher longitudinal torque moments possible even on a standard rail
- Low friction, no stick-slip effect, high accuracy, smooth running
- High system rigidity, high torque moment acceptance, high load carrying capacity; top load capacities in all 4 main load directions
- High resistance against humidity
- Optimal greased system, good running performance, low friction
- Facilitates mounting process
Other lab automation solutions
Reduces the size, extend the speed, the smoothness, the reliability and life of the system.
Linear ball bearings
Compact design, robust, they can operate at high speeds with low friction.
Capable of handling light to moderate radial and thrust loads, they can operate at high speeds.