Built for harsh environments
Built to endure the punishing operating environments in mines and mills, SNL/SAF housings from SKF can help cut maintenance costs and drive reliability for a range of equipment.
SKF SNL/SAF housings
Today’s most reliable solution for mounted bearings
Prepared for grease lubrication and moreSNL/SAF housings come standard with two threaded holes for grease nipples, one in the centre of the housing cap and the other to one side of the housing cap. A grease nipple and adapters are provided inside the housing.
The design also incorporates flat surfaces for attachment of magnetic or fixed condition monitoring sensors. These surfaces are positioned to offer the most effective monitoring of the bearings. Benefits include:
- Wide range of available sizes and accessories
- Optimized housing bore tolerance and improved bore roundness
- Improved heat transfer for longer lubricant life
- Faster mounting and dismounting
- Reduced maintenance costs