SKF High Endurance Slewing Bearing
Improving wind turbine performance and reliability
The new internal bearing geometry in the cage and raceways reduces friction and increases turbine and pitch control performance. A new, polyurethane-based seal material provides better resistance to ozone, UV and salt water, reducing wear and providing longer service life than traditional nitrile-based sealing solutions. The seal design is less sensitive to ring deformation during operation, reducing grease leakage and water ingress to help improve robustness and lower maintenance costs.
- Increased turbine reliability even in harsh environments
- Extended seal and bearing service life
- Reduced operation and maintenance costs
- Improved pitch control for increased performance
- Reduced installation and replacement time