SKF @ptitude Analyst 2013 Edition maintenance release (MR2B)
- SKF @ptitude Analyst 2013 Edition version 8.0 has been updated to MR2B. This update applies to users operating either version 8.0 or system users who have already applied the 8.0 Maintenance Release 1 (MR1) update.
No new license key will be required to update from either version 8.0 or 8.1 (MR1) to 8.1.2003.3 (MR2B).
This maintenance release includes the following product fixes:
- Improved and simplified the initial SKF @ptitude Analyst installation for new customers
- Enhancements and fixes for the Analysis and Reporting Manager (ARM) plug-in module that is included in the CMSW 7300 and CMSW 7400 products. NOTE: This update does not apply to the stand-alone Analysis and Reporting Manager CMSW 7311 product.
- Analysis and Reporting Manager plug-in is now compatible with SKF Microlog Analyzer firmware version 4.0
- Copied POINTs from POINTs with established links to Conditional POINTs, Speed POINTs, Process POINTs, and Digital POINT References now create links to the newly created source POINTs.
- Scheduled events designated to the Transaction Service now support email.
- SKF Microlog Inspector upload scheduled events is now fully supported.
- SKF Multilog WMx Services are much more stable.
- SKF Microlog Analyzer upload stability improvement to prevent upload time outs introduced by a Windows Security hotfix.
- Performance improvements have been made when deleting large amounts of measurement data and loading measurements for trends and hierarchy views.
- ROUTE overdue status now properly updates when using multi-hierarchy support.
For the complete list of product enhancements please reference the product Read Me file during installation.
Download and installation instructionsIf using SKF @ptitude Analyst 2013 Edition (version 8.0):
- Exit all SKF Monitoring Suite applications and perform necessary database backups.
- Click here to download the maintenance release file (46 MB) and save it to your PC.
- Click here to fill out and submit the customer information form so that we may update your equipment records.
- Once you have submitted the form from the link above, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Install the maintenance release.
Note: Your default email program will be used to submit the customer information form. If your email program does not launch successfully when you submit the form from the link above, please email CSG-USA@skf.com the information below so that we may update your equipment records.
- Email address
- Phone number
SKF @ptitude Analyst Suite serial number