Various machine operating conditions concerning temperature extremes, magnetic fields, vibration range, frequency range, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) conditions and the required signal quality necessitate the need for a variety of sensors.
Measurement of vibrationThe measurement of vibration is a complex subject. SKF has optimized its selection of vibration sensors to obtain the best performance, in a variety of industrial applications, from its range of vibration instrumentation systems.
Variety of sensorsThe SKF Vibration Sensors Catalogue features a variety of industrial sensors and proven accessories to meet your specific needs. Use this comprehensive catalogue as a reference guide - it is grouped into the following categories:
- Industrial accelerometers for widespread applications
- Economical accelerometers
- Integral cable accelerometers
- Accelerometers with extended temperature range
- Combination vibration and temperature sensors
- Hazardous area approved sensors (hazardous area installation instructions are available for download)
- Velocity sensors
- Portable analysis accelerometers
- Special purpose sensors (low frequency, high frequency, machine tool, acceleration and AEE, small diameter)
- Vibration sensor installation and mounting requirements
- Vibration sensor cables and accessories
- Mounting hardware
SKF Vibration Sensors CatalogueThe SKF Vibration Sensors Catalogue contains the various vibration sensors, cables, accessories and mounting hardware that SKF offers, and grouped into one of the following categories:
- Vibration sensors
- Sensor selection help
- Installation and mounting guidelines
- Sensor cables and connectors
Sensor selection and accessories
Vibration sensor selection
A guide to sensor selection in the most common industrial sectors in which vibration monitoring is employed.
SKF Laser Vibrometer - non-contact velocity proportional sensor.
Variety of sensor accessories, including cables, connectors and much more.