SP / SMB14
Flow limiter for oil circulating lubrication systems
The SMB 14 flow limiter is designed to divide the main line flow into parallel, individual, volumetric flow quantities and to “limit” these according to requirements. The flow is generated independently of system pressure and virtually independently of viscosity, guaranteeing a constant flow.
The SMB 14 provides a flow rate from 25 to 100 l/min (52.8–211.3 pts/min) and a pressure range up to 50 bar (725 psi). It has a built-in, gear-wheel-type flow indicator for electronic and visual monitoring of oil flow. Every rotation creates a signal offering information about the flow rate. SMB 14 flow limiter can be used in combination with the SKF IPM 12.
Features and benefits
- Stable system regardless of pressure, temperature or viscosity changes
- Visual and electronic monitoring with real flow indication
- Easy start-up with fixed flow rate via pre-selected nozzle sizes
- Adaptation of flow rate possible (nozzle exchange)
- Optional ATEX version for Ex II 2G c TX Gb, Ex II 2D c TX Db