MKx (MKU, MKF, MKL)
Electrically operated gear pump units
The modular structure of MKx product series makes these pump units attractive to machine manufacturers as well as to end users and dealers.
- MKU and MKF gear pump units are used in single-line systems to supply oil (MKU) or fluid greases NLGI 000 and 00 (MKF) to the lubrication points.
- MKL pump units are used in oil+air lubrication systems.
All pump units include a pressure-regulating valve and pressure-relief valve. Electrical pressure monitoring is performed by an integrated pressure switch, and fill-level monitoring also is possible. These units are controlled externally via the machine control system or an integrated control unit. Also, MKx units can be supplied with a push-button to activate interim lubrication at any time. Main functions are integrated into the lid, and a plastic cap protects the electrical components from contaminants such as dirt and dust.
Features and benefits:
- Integrated pressure-limitation and pressure-relief valve
- Optional: electrical pressure switch, pressure gauge, float switch
- External control via SPS or by means of internal control unit possible
- All important functions integrated into the lid
- Modular construction