PDYY / PDYC / PDYE / PDYS
Electric-hydraulically operated pumps for high-speed cylinder lubrication on two-stroke engines
Designed for high-speed cylinder lubrication on two-stroke engines, the PDY... pumps use an existing oil supply system or drive pump unit. Engine electronics trigger the pre-loaded pumps by activating the solenoid valve. The exact stroke volume can be synchronized with the moving engine piston, and ignition timing can be adjusted to reach various piston stress areas with oil.
PDYY and PDYC pumps feature a baseplate configuration with six or eight outlets. The PDYE serves engines with 6, 8 or 10 lubrication points per cylinder. PDYS pumps have double-stroke functionality for use on small-bore engines with only four outlets per cylinder.
Features and benefits:
- Accurate, timed oil metering quantities within a millisecond
- Load-dependent, lubrication standard
- Modular design for easy assembly and service
- Prevents over-lubrication, deposits, excess smoke and CO²
- Provides up to 40% oil savings
- Retrofit solutions available