Automatic lubrication systems for construction machines
Pins and bushings fail without proper lubrication
Failure to lubricate every lubrication point, on every machine, every shift, can have a negative effect on schedules, maintenance costs and “on-time” performance. When rock dust, dirt, sand and water are allowed to work their way into components, a “grinding compound” forms that can reduce bearing life substantially. This causes unplanned downtime and reduced productivity.
Automatic lubrication systems can help
Automatic lubrication systems supply the correct amount of grease at the best time to lubricate – while the bearing is in motion. Frequent lubrication maintains the proper lubricant film to reduce wear, as well as purges the pins and bushings of contaminants.
Benefits from automatic lubrication
- Gain at least 30 minutes per shift, per machine
- Improve production with more uptime
- Reduce replacement part costs when equipment is properly lubricated
- Improve resale value when lube system is on board
- Reduce potential for worker injury
- Minimize lubricant costs
Reduce environmental concerns through controlled lubrication