Asset Maintenance Management
MS 300 F
Who should attend ?
Engineers, Supervisors and Managers from the following functions: Inventory Control, Purchasing, Reliability and Maintenance Engineering, Logistic Support, Quality, Production, Warehouse Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of spare parts and inventory management processes and principles
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance and relations of spare part & inventory management with respect to business goals
- Understanding and ability to apply basic analysis techniques
- to optimize the availability of spares and to costeffectively handle obsolete spares
The course Spare Parts is developed to help industrial end users to improve their spare parts- and inventory management.
- Course : 3 days Code:
- WC 230 E Lecture : English
- Location: Nieuwegein