Advanced Lubrication Technology
WE 303 EAn advanced 3-day training course with lectures in English in lubrication theory and practice.
Who should attend?Engineers, maintenance engineers and reliability experts who are regularly working with lubrication issues and specialists such as university lecturers.
- Fundamentals of oil and grease lubrication
- Advanced oil and grease selection methodologies, advanced grease life calculations, including latest developments
- Solve compatibility problems
- Understand the role of additives and be able to apply the knowledge for selecting the best lubricant
- Practical exercises and case studies
Over the past few years the knowledge available on lubrication technology, and the developments in lubricants, in lubricant selection and in life calculation methodologies have developed tremendously.
Goal of the course is to provide application engineers and product development specialists with the latest knowledge and skills to become experts in lubrication technology.
- Course: 3 days
- Code: WE 303 E
- Lecture: only in English
- Location: Nieuwegein (NL)