The SKF Global Technical Center – Americas
A world of SKF knowledge all under one roofThe SKF Global Technical Center – Americas (GTCA) will offer customers a faster way to benefit from market-specific product innovations. Now under construction in Naperville, Illinois, GTCA joins a growing global network that includes locations in China and India, and two under construction in the Netherlands and Sweden.
SKF Solution FactoryThe GTCA also houses an SKF Solution Factory facility. Created to help our customers solve their toughest application challenges, SKF’s global network of Solution Factories gives customers access to our full global capabilities.
For information about careers at SKF please click here. As initial management jobs for the new facility are posted during late October/early November, you will find them under Job Openings, US - Naperville. In the meantime, you are welcome to post your resumes to our career site, or you may directly contact David F. Lewandowski, SKF USA Inc. Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org - Local phone 224-535-2725
- Advanced product development and validation
- Specialized computer modelling and simulation
- Design integration of our five technical platforms
- Engineering services and support
- Technical training, workshops and conferences
- Network of five SKF Global Technical Centers
- Development and testing lab
- Prototype shop
- Global Metallurgy and Chemistry (GMC)
- Product Investigation Center (PIC)
- Manufacturing Development Center (MDC)
- Solution Factory - the seventh in North America