In addition to being an excellent insulator, hybrid bearings have higher speed capabilities and provide longer bearing service life under the same operating conditions than same-sized all-steel bearings. Hybrid bearings also perform extremely well under vibrating or oscillating conditions. Often, it is not necessary to preload the bearing or apply a special grease under these conditions.
AssortmentThe assortment of SKF hybrid bearings comprises popular sizes for electric motors and generators (Matrix 1).
single row deep groove ball bearings
- basic design
- sealed design
- XL hybrid design
single row cylindrical roller bearings
- hybrid super-precision angular contact ball bearings
- hybrid super-precision cylindrical roller bearings
- hybrid super-precision angular contact thrust ball bearings, single and double direction
- Hybrid angular contact ball bearings
- Hybrid stainless steel deep groove ball bearings
- Bearing units incorporating hybrid bearings
For availability and detailed information, contact the SKF application engineering service.
Chapter "Factors that influence SKF hybrid bearing performance" should be listed in an own page and not on the landing page