SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition maintenance release 2 (MR2) DVD image
- Using SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition (version 6.0)
- Using SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition MR1 (version 6.2)
- Using SKF Microlog Inspector version 1.1
- Using SKF Multilog IMx (-S, -T, -P variants)
- Using Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate Editions
Using Microsoft Windows 7 32- or 64-bit
Note: For additional information on SKF software and hardware compatibility with MS Windows 7, visit the Windows 7 and UAC compatibility page. If using SKF Microlog GX or AX version 3.06 (or higher), then you must install SKF USB Driver version 1.00.8704. The driver can be installed from the TOOLS\AX folder in the installation DVD.
Download and installation instructions
- Exit all SKF Monitoring Suite applications and perform necessary database backups.
- Download the maintenance release file by clicking here.
- Fill out and submit this customer information form so that we may update your equipment records.
The download file is an ISO image of the installation DVD. You may burn the ISO image onto a DVD using DVD burning software compatible with ISO images. Or you may use an ISO disk utility to run the ISO image file from your PC's hard drive.
- Run the installation program by either inserting the burned DVD or double-clicking the Autorun.exe file.
- Reference the SKF @ptitude Analyst installation and upgrade page and the revised SKF @ptitude Analyst Installation Manual (from the Download files section in the right column of this page) for detailed installation instructions.
Note: You will be required to use your existing 2010 Edition license keys. Approximate download file size is 1.3 GB.
Note: Your default email program will be used to submit the customer information form. If your email program does not launch successfully when you submit the form from the link above, please email CSG-USA@skf.com the information below so that we may update your equipment records.
- Email address
- Phone number
SKF @ptitude Analyst Suite serial number