Shaft alignment tool TKSA 41
The laser shaft alignment system with enhanced measuring and reporting
The TKSA 41 is an advanced laser alignment solution for achieving accurate shaft alignments. With two wireless measurement units, large sized detectors and powerful lasers, the instrument performs precise measurements in even the most challenging conditions. The ergonomic display unit with intuitive touch screen navigation makes your alignments fast and easy, whilst innovative features, like the “free measurement”, increase the alignment performance. With the focus on improving alignment practices, the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool, TKSA 41, is one of the industry’s best value alignment solutions.
- Wireless communication improves instrument handling and allows alignment of difficult to reach applications from a safe position.
- Free measurement allows alignment measurements to start at any angle and finish with an angular sweep of just 90°.
- Automatic measurement enables hands-free measurements by detecting the head position and taking a measurement when the heads are rotated into the right position.
- Automatic reports are generated after each alignment. The reports can be customised with notes and pictures from the built-in camera for the most comprehensive overview. All reports can be exported as pdf files.
- Live view supports intuitive measurements and facilitates horizontal and vertical alignments.
- Machine library gives an overview of all machines and alignment reports.
QR codes can be used to further simplify machine identification and improve the alignment workflow.
SKF TKSA 41 - A customer experience
Technical data Designation TKSA 41 Sensors and communication 29 mm (1.1 in.) CCD with line laser Class 2
Inclinometer ±0.5°; Bluetooth 4.0 LE and wired, USB cables
System measuring distance 0,07 to 4 m (0.23 to 13.1 ft) Measuring errors < 0,5% ±5 µm Housing material 20% Glass filled Polycarbonate Operating time Up to 16 hours
Rechargeable LiPo battery
Dimensions 120 × 90 × 36 mm (4.7 × 3.5 × 1.4 in.) Weight 220 g (0.5 lb) Operating device 5.6" colour resistive touchscreen LCD display. High Impact PC/ABS with overmould Software/App update via USB stick DU Operating time Up to 8 hours (100% backlight) Dimensions 205 × 140 × 60 mm (8.1 × 5.5 × 2.4 in.) Weight 640 g (1.4 lb) Alignment method Alignment of horizontal shafts, 3 position measurement 9 -12 -3, automatic measurement, measurement (with min. 90° rotation), soft foot Live correction values Vertical and horizontal Extra features Machine library, QR code reading, screen orientation flip, automatic .pdf report Fixture 2 × V-brackets with chains, width 21 mm (0.8 in.) Shaft diameters 20 to 150 mm (0.8 to 5.9 in.)
300 mm (11.8 in.) with optional extension chains (not included)
Max. coupling height * 105 mm (4.2 in.) with standard rods
195 mm (7.7 in.) with extension rods (included)
Power adapter Input: 100V-240V 50/60Hz AC power supplier
Output: DC 12V 3A
with EU, US, UK, AUS adapters
Operating temperature 0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F) IP rating IP 54 Carrying case dimensions 530 × 110 × 360 mm (20.9 × 4.3 × 14.2 in.) Total weight (incl. case) 4.75 kg (10.5 lb) Calibration certificate Supplied with 2 years validity Case content 2 measuring units (M&S); display unit; 2 shaft brackets with chains 400 mm (15.8 in.) and threaded rods 150 mm (5.9 in.); chain tightening rod; 4 threaded extension rods 90 mm (3.5 in.); power supply with country adapters; 2 micro USB to USB cables; measuring tape; printed certificate of calibration and conformance; printed quick start guide (EN); SKF carrying case; A4 sheet with 12 × QR code stickers * Depending on the coupling, the brackets can be mounted on the coupling, reducing the coupling heigt limitation.