Fundamentals of Machine Condition
WI201Designed for maximum class participation. A combination of overhead presentations, group exercises, video tapes, and written reviews are used to peak participant interest and encourage participation and understanding.
Course objectivesThe course objective is to provide a practical approach to detecting and analyzing common machinery problems using vibration monitoring and analysis.
- Engineers and technicians whose responsibilities require them to be proficient in the setup and use of the SKF condition monitoring system.
- Maintenance supervisors, predictive maintenance coordinators, reliability engineers, inspectors, shop supervisors, advanced mechanics, and millwrights who wish to become familiar with vibration monitoring and analysis.
- WI100 Vibration basics
- WE140 Shaft alignment basics
- JM02001 Introduction Guide to Vibration Monitoring
- JM02007 Vibration Principles
- WI130 Thermography basics
- CM3068 Recommended initial alarm criteria for bearing condition assessment
* On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html