- ISO 492:2002 for radial rolling bearings
- ISO 199:2005 for thrust rolling bearings
- Angular contact ball bearings
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Double direction angular contact thrust ball bearings
- Axial-radial cylindrical roller bearings
- Angular contact thrust ball bearings for screw drives
Tolerance symbolsThe tolerance symbols together with their definitions are provided in table 1.
Chamfer dimension limitsThe maximum chamfer limits (fig. 1) for the relevant minimum chamfer dimensions (→ Product tables) are listed in table 2. The values are in accordance with ISO 582:1995.
Double direction angular contact thrust ball bearings in the BTM and BTW series and single direction angular contact thrust ball bearings for screw drives in the BSA series have the same maximum chamfer dimensions as radial bearings.