Radial shaft seals
When oil leakage is not an option
Robust sealing performanceDesigned to provide an optimized radial load, SKF radial shaft seals are manufactured with a specifically engineered elastomeric compound to offer better oil compatibility.
Together, these features provide the improved sealing performance across the entire range. And with SKF global availability and fast deliveries, you get reliable sealing performance, when and where you need it, with lower procurement costs.
The fastest, most economical way to repair worn shafts
Go from scored shaft to restored shaft in minutesSKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE is a very thin-walled shaft repair sleeve that provides a quicker, more cost-effective alternative to dismantling and re-machining a worn shaft. An SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE mounts quickly and easily without power tools or heating.
Often capable of delivering a better quality counterface for the seal lip than the original shaft, SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE also:
- Eliminates expense of replacing or reworking shafts
- Requires no shaft disassembly or machining
- Enables same size replacement seal as original
- Provides an excellent, wear-resistant sealing surface
- Installs easily with no power tools or heating