Access to these additional learning resources is included in the price of the classroom course
This course provides engineers, and managers with the necessary knowledge and abilities to analyze, plan and implement an asset management strategy in their organizations. Upon completion of this course you will have the knowledge to:
- Understand if and when an assessment is necessary
- Describe what type of data is required for various analysis purposes
- Recognize when root cause analysis is necessary
- Recognize different maintenance program strategies and how they can be optimized
- Understand how to design a change and be ready to implement that change.