This course introduces the SKF shaft alignment tool TKSA20, and covers the following topics
- The importance of precision alignment
- What's in the kit
- Use of the TKSA20 to check for soft foot, and to align a machine.
The course is intended for use in conjunction with the manual supplied with the instrument. Tuition is divided into six sections:
- Introduction to shaft alignment.
- Introduction to the TKSA20
- Preparation for shaft alignment
- Alignment procedure overview
- Real-world case study
- Alignment report
Estimated study time is approximately 30-45 minutes, and on completion you will have the opportunity to take a test, to check your understanding of the topics covered during the course.