Participation of distributors
About SKF China DistributorsWith a presence in over 100 countries, SKF distributors provide quality services to customers. InChina, an SKF China Distributors Network has been established consisting of more than 300 distributor stores around the country, which are partners of SKF in business and maintenance. At this year’s “Meet the World”, a total of 8 SKF China certified distributors (specified as follows) participated in the program as title sponsors of the 8 teams from 7 regions or cities.
- Hangzhou Jiulong Transmission Machinery Co., Ltd.: a well-known major supplier in Zhejiang Province, providing bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. The services offered by Jiulong include technical support, maintenance services, engineering consultancy and third-party management of supply chain logistics.
- Nanjing Dingyang Technology Co., Ltd: Founded in Nanjing in March, 1997, this is one of the biggest certified distributors of SKF in China. The company currently has more than 400 employees and 56 offices across the country covering most parts of China including the north, east, central south, and northwest regions.
- Qingdao Jiarui Power Equipment Co., Ltd.: Established in 1996. Its main business includes the world famous brand SKF bearings and supporting products. Since being certified by SKF China in 1996, it has now become the biggest industrial distributor of SKF in north China.
- China International Electronics Service Bearing (Beijing) Co., Ltd: a subsidiary of China International Electronics Service Co., Ltd. Established in 1996. The company has set up branches in Baoding, Tangshan, Qinhuangdao and has offices in Xingtai, Handan, Henan, to provide timely, convenient and efficient services to customers.
- Beijing Kaishenghuida Electrical Technology Co., Ltd.: Founded in 1993, it provides first-class services, considerable stock, strong technical support and aftersales services. In 2008, the company was approved with an ISO200 international quality certification, “Credit Rating Certificate” issued by the ICBC and an “A-class tax credit company” by Beijing Municipal Office, SAT.
- Shanghai Jiangya Power Machinery Co., Ltd.: a knowledge-based company specialized in sales of SKF products and providing professional, extended value-added services. As one of the biggest SKF distributors in China，it mainly focuses on the products of SKF’s five platforms, namely bearings and bearing units, seals, lubrication systems, mechatronics and services.
- Shanghai Shantra Trading Co., Ltd.: a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shanghai Foreign trade Co., Ltd, Orient International Holding, registered in Shanghai Pudong Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone. The company was established on August 8, 1992 and is one of the first comprehensive foreign trade companies to settle in the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone.
- Shanghai Haibo Electrical Technology Development Co., Ltd. Xinyu Branch: Established in 2001, Shanghai Haibo is specialized in supplying bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication system. The Xinyu branch is an office of Haibo in Xinyu, Jiangxi in the aim of offering better localized services.