Static motor analyzer accessories
The following accessories complement the static motor analyzers.
Baker ZTX bar-to-bar test accessory (fig 1): A high-current surge test adaptor for DC motors, form coils and other low impedance windings. This accessory is used with the AWAIV-6, AWAIV-12 and AWAIV-12HO.
- Baker AT101D bar-to-bar surge test accessory with probes and clips (fig 2): A fixture and control box that enables quick, easy, yet thorough tests of commutators
- ATP02-P (fig 3): Armature test low impedance test probe
- ATP02-C (fig 4): Armature test low impedance test probe and clips
- ATF02 (fig 5): Armature test fixture
- PCMCIA card (fig 6): Parallel port adapter card for parallel port printers
- Large Kelvin clips (fig 7): Resistance clips (6.875 x 4.000 in., 1.75 in. opening teeth width; three per set)
- Medium Kelvin clips (fig 8): Resistance clips (three per set)
- Foot switch (fig 9): Allows hands-free operation of tester/power pack
- PP-L/PP-S (fig 10): Remote access package (lights and disable switch); sold together or individually
CC6/12 or CCAWA fiberglass case for 6 kV and 12 kV testers (fig 11): Protect sensitive equipment with fully foam-lined, hard shell fibreglass cases; has extendable handle and wheels for easy transport