Progressive metering devices
Lubricant metering devices for progressive automatic lubrication systems
- Progressive metering devices distribute the lubricant they receive to the lubrication points one after another in amounts relative to the individual metering rates of each section.
Each feeder outlet can only supply one lubrication point with lubricant.
- If the demand for lubricant is high at one lubrication point, several outlet ports can be combined into one.
- Thanks to the way a feeder works, it is possible to monitor the systems operation by monitoring one metering piston with the help of a cycle indicator (visual) or a piston detector (electrical or electronic).
- the operating conditions
- installation conditions
- commercial requirements
technical demands on the metering volume of each outlet port.
- replacing or exchanging of individual feeder chambers
- total loss lubrication with grease
- circulating oil lubrication systems
- mechanical and systems engineering
on-road and off-road sectors
In the table you can find the technical details of progressive metering devices.