Shaft alignment tool downloads
SKF Shaft Alignment System TKSA 31 and TKSA 41 Firmware Upgrade
The V1.2.163 (released October 2015) firmware is compatible with TKSA 31 and TKSA 41 shaft alignment systems.
The new release contains improved Chinese support.
Please read the Firmware Update Instructions included in the download package before proceeding with the firmware upgrade.
This upgrade package contains:
- Display Unit firmware file
- Measuring Heads firmware file
- Firmware Update Instructions
TKSA 31/41 Quick Start Guide
Alignment report for TKSA 20
Here you can download the PDF template of the TKSA 20 shaft alignment report, which can be used for documenting of your alignment activities.
Click here to download the template.
Unzip the file after download.
The V1.6.1 (released September, 2014) firmware is compatible with TKSA 60 and TKSA 80 V1.0 shaft alignment systems.
The new release contains a series of improvements and fixes.
For details, please see Release Notes (Customer Update Information) enclosed in the download package.
Please read the Installation Instruction before proceed with the firmware upgrade.
The upgrade package contains:
• Firmware V1.6.1
• SKF USB Driver
• Release Notes (Customer Update Information)
• Firmware Install Procedure
• Calibration tool for installing/updating measuring unit calibration data
• Instruction for use and Quick Start Guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Swedish, Dutch, German and Italian.
Click to download the upgrade package (zip file, 150Mb).