SKF Oil Injection Method program
The SKF oil injection calculations made easy
The SKF Oil Injection Method allows bearings and other components with an interference fit to be fitted and removed in a safe, controllable and rapid manner. The program allows the required calculations to be made in an easier way.
Practical information on how to use the method for mounting and dismounting bearings and other components, and details on the tools required is included. The SKF Drive-up Method calculation program is also integrated in the program.
The following subjects are covered:
- Explanation of method, ways to use the method and component design
- Calculation of components with interference fit
- SKF Drive-up Method, with calculation program
- Mounting and dismounting tools with instructions
- Mounting and dismounting of bearings
- Pumps, injectors, hydraulic nuts and accessories
- Adapter, withdrawal and stepped sleeves
- SKF OK Couplings and SKF Supergrip bolts
- Practical experience and application examples
- Animations and videos showing various methods and techniques
The program will periodically check for updates automatically.
- Windows XP or higher
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Flash plugin/add-on for Internet Explorer
Click here to download the SKF Oil Injection Method program
The file setup.zip (350 MB) will be downloaded. Unzip the file using appropriate software. Then run setup.exe to install the program.