Precision maintenance skills, part 1
WE241SKF has designed the Precision Maintenance Skills, part 1 course to address the very real industry needs in a practical format utilizing hands-on exercises to teach and demonstrate the relationships between precision techniques and machine performance.
Course objectivesProvide information and training that enables plant personnel to increase productivity by improving the performance and reliability of rotating machinery.
- Maintenance personnel responsible for machinery repairs; however, all plant personnel can benefit from the information presented in this course.
- Managers and supervisors who oversee maintenance activities will gain an understanding of the support and tools required to become truly proactive.
PrerequisitesRMI On-line course
- Proactive reliability maintenance, MS113
- Shaft alignment basics, WE140
Participants must have read the following documents on @ptitude Exchange:
- Proactive maintenance, MB02028
- Balancing, MB02004
- Sealing arrangement design guide,CR4293_E