Fundamentals of machine condition
WI201Designed for maximum class participation. A combination of overhead presentations, group exercises, video tapes, and written reviews are used to peak participant interest and encourage participation and understanding.
Course objectivesThe course objective is to provide a practical approach to detecting and analyzing common machinery problems using vibration monitoring and analysis.
- Engineers and technicians whose responsibilities require them to be proficient in the setup and use of the SKF condition monitoring system.
- Maintenance supervisors, predictive maintenance coordinators, reliability engineers, inspectors, shop supervisors, advanced mechanics, and millwrights who wish to become familiar with vibration monitoring and analysis.
PrerequisitesRMI On-line course
- Lubrication analysis basics, WI14
Participants must have read the following documents on @ptitude Exchange:
- Basic elements of a comprehensive root cause analysis program, NC_0702
- Bearing failures and their causes, P1410_E
- Root cause analysis, GS02003
- RCFA report template, GS02008