CMTR 705Participants will be able to design and build an effective on-line system vibration measurement database, download measurements to on-line system local monitoring units, understand on-line system data collection processes, display and analyze the on-line system event log and on-line measurement data plots for detection and analysis purposes, and generate online system reports.
Designed for maximum class participation, this course is divided into sections that are overviewed with presentations, computers practice, and reviewed with hands-on group exercises and written reviews.
- SKF Machine Suite, concept, product structure, and applications
- System checkout and troubleshooting procedures. Software installation and setup
- Hardware and software requirements
- Windows® system settings and installation options
- Installing Machine suite and the CMU/MIM driver
- CMU operation and theory
- Database configuration: ideology, application and best practices
- Parametric gating and control points
- On-line data collection process
- Measurement process and heartbeat concept
- DAD communication and live data collection process
- Displaying on-line data plots
- Generating and printing data reports