Polyurethane HRS seals
High performance radial shaft seals
HRS seals are specially designed to cope with the harsh conditions of main shafts (Fig. 1). They offer lubricant retention and contamination exclusion to reduce the risks of lubrication or contaminant-related bearing failures and their consequences, such as production downtime and repair costs. HRS seals are made of G-ECOPUR, a polyurethane with excellent abrasion resistance and tear strength (Fig. 2).
These high performance radial shaft seals can deliver significantly extended service life and help operators to reduce maintenance costs and ultimately increase asset reliability.
Benefits and features of HRS seals (Fig. 3):
- Extended service life due to high abrasion resistance
- Easy installation
- Reduced contaminant-related bearing failures
- Hydrolysis, UV and ozone resistance due to G-ECOPUR material
- Increased asset reliability
- Facilitated on-site retrofit
Customization of seal size thanks to flexible manufacturing process