In addition to being an excellent insulator, hybrid bearings have higher speed capabilities and provide longer bearing service life under the same operating conditions than same-sized all-steel bearings. Hybrid bearings also perform extremely well under vibrating or oscillating conditions. Often, it is not necessary to preload the bearing or apply a special grease under these conditions.
AssortmentThe assortment of SKF hybrid bearings comprises popular sizes for electric motors and generators (Matrix 1).
single row deep groove ball bearings
- basic design
- sealed design
- XL hybrid design
single row cylindrical roller bearings
- hybrid super-precision angular contact ball bearings
- hybrid super-precision cylindrical roller bearings
- hybrid super-precision angular contact thrust ball bearings, single and double direction
- Hybrid angular contact ball bearings
- Hybrid stainless steel deep groove ball bearings
- Bearing units incorporating hybrid bearings
For availability and detailed information, contact the SKF application engineering service.