SKF Food Line Y-bearing units
Relubrication free bearing life even with frequent washdowns?
Featuring the 2RF multiple seal design, SKF Food Line Y-bearing units keep detergent, water and other contaminants out of the bearing cavity, while keeping lubricant inside.
With food compatible components – FDA approved seals, NSF, CFIA, Halal and Kosher registered grease and stainless steel bearings – these units help you comply with food safety regulations.
The result? You can:
- improve foreign body ingress prevention – no dripping grease or purge contamination
- reduce relubrication costs and environmental impact
- reduce risk of premature bearing failure
- eliminate the risk of missed lubrication points due to human error
- improve corrosion-resistace under washdown conditions
- improve bacteria reduction due to solid or filled base design and smooth surface finish
How much grease can you save from bearing relubrication?
1 bearing15 g (0.53 oz.)
100 bearings1,5 kg (3.3 lbs.)
100 bearings/year78 kg (172 lbs.)
In an average-size plantsave 78 kg/year