SKF Food Line Y-bearing units with composite housings
Robust protection from the effects of high-pressure washdowns
SKF Food Line Y-bearing units with composite housings withstand high-pressure washdowns, without the need to re-lubricate.
Featuring the industry-proven 2RF sealSKF Food Line Y-bearing units include the 2RF multiple lip seal design to keep detergent, water and other contaminants out of the bearing cavity, while keeping lubricant inside. The robust sealing solutions helps eliminate the wash down related problems of corrosion, premature failure and environmental impact.
- All washdown areas
- Low-temperature (–15ºC to 1ºC) applications
- Brush washers
- And more…
- Improved foreign body prevention – no dripping grease or purge contamination
- Reduced re-lubrication costs and environmental impact
- Reduced risk of premature bearing failure
- No risk of missed lubrication points due to human error
- Corrosion-resistance under virtually all washdown conditions
- Improved bacteria reduction due to solid or filled base design and smooth surface finish