Split plummer block housings, SNL 2, 3, 5 and 6 series
SNL plummer block housings enable the incorporated bearings to achieve maximum service life with less need for maintenance. Different housing variants and seal designs are available, making the use of tailored housings virtually unnecessary and enabling costeffective bearing arrangements to be made.
For sizes 507 up to and including 515-612, SNL housings are replaced by a new generation of plummer block housings (→ Split plummer block housings, SE 2, 3, 5 and 6 series). From size 516-613 upward, SNL plummer block housings in the 2, 3, 5 and 6 series remains.
- Self-aligning ball bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- CARB toroidal roller bearings
Bearing dimension series
- 02, 03, 22, 23, 32
Shaft diameter range
- 20 to 30 mm and 60 to 160 mm
- 3/4 to 1 1/8 in. and 2 1/2 to 5 1/2 in.
Typical shaft-bearing combinations
- Plain shaft with bearing on an adapter sleeve
- Stepped shaft with bearing on a cylindrical seat
- Grey cast iron
- Spheroidal graphite cast iron
- Two-bolt mounting
- Four-bolt mounting
Compliance to standards
(two-bolt plummer block housings)
- SN, SNA, SNH series