- shaft seat and housing bore machined to the recommended diameter and geometric tolerances (→ Recommended shaft and housing fits)
- light loads (P ≤ 0,05 C)
- good heat dissipation away from the bearings
- suitable lubricant and lubrication method
- light spring preload for angular contact ball bearings
The values listed in the product tables for oil-air lubrication can be adapted to apply to other oil lubrication methods. The following reduction factors should be applied:
- 0,3 to 0,4 for oil bath lubrication
- 0,95 for oil mist lubrication
Speeds in excess of the attainable speeds for oil-air lubrication listed in the product tables can be achieved when an oil jet circulating oil system with an oil cooler is used.
For additional information, contact the SKF application engineering service.