Low temperature chassis grease
SKF LGLS 0 is a semi-fluid chassis grease that has been developed to be used via lubrication systems under low to medium temperatures.
Its anhydrous calcium thickener, combined with a high base oil viscosity, offers excellent water resistance and stickiness to surfaces as well as very good anti-wear properties.
- Excellent pumpability at low to medium temperatures.
- Excellent water resistance and corrosion protection.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Excellent adhesion to surfaces.
- Construction equipment.
- Heavy duty off-road applications such as excavators, wheel loaders, etc.
- Forestry and agricultural equipment such as forwarders and harvesters.
- Collector trucks.
Slow plain and rolling bearings.
|Available pack sizes|
|18 kg pail||LGLS 0/18|
|180 kg drum||LGLS 0/180|