SP / SMB9
The SMB 9 flow limiter is designed to divide the main line flow into parallel, individual flows. The flow is generated independently of system pressure changes and virtually independently of viscosity, guaranteeing a constant flow.
The SMB 9 provides a flow rate from 0,08 to 8 l/min (0.16–16.9 pts/min) and a pressure range of up to 50 bar (725 psi). The product has a built-in, gear-wheel-type flow indicator for electronic and visual monitoring of oil flow. Every rotation creates a signal offering information about the flow rate.
The SMB 9 can be used in combination with the SKF IPM 12. Also, up to six SMB 9s can be combined on a mounting plate, providing a simple, space-saving installation and compact construction with only one inlet Various extension options are available.
Features and benefits
- Stable system regardless of pressure, temperature or viscosity changes
- Reliable product with self-adjusting metering
- Visual and electronic monitoring with real flow indication
- Easy start-up with fixed flow rate via pre-selected nozzle sizes
- Adaptation of flow rate possible (nozzle exchange)