Pre-lubrication metering devices for single-line lubrication systems
Developed for installation in manifolds, series 341 single-port, pre-lubrication metering devices are suitable for use with single-line, centralized lubrication systems for oil and fluid grease. The combination of these metering devices with one- to six-port manifolds provides flexible options for lubrication system design. Manifolds customized for product series 341 are available in aluminum and stainless steel.
Features and benefits:
- Suitable with manifolds having one to six ports to match number of lubrication points
- Provides flexible options for systems with remote single lubrication points or multiple-port metering devices with up to six ports
- Select optional push-in or screw-in type metering nipples for feed line connections via order code
- Choose separately manifold models with different thread sizes for main line connection and materials
- Current metering nipples above 0,03 cm³ are exchangeable to yield different output quantities