Pre-lubrication metering devices for use in single-line lubrication systems
Series 390 pre-lubrication metering devices were developed for use with single-line, centralized lubrication systems for oil and fluid grease. Designed for installation directly on the machine/system requiring lubrication, these metering devices can be ordered with fittings for the main line connection by selecting the appropriate order code.
Features and benefits:
- For use with distributor bodies having two or three ports to match number of lubrication points
- Designed for installation directly on the machine/system requiring lubrication
- Select screw-in type metering nipples for feed line connections
- Choose push-in or screw-in type main line fittings
- Current metering nipples are exchangeable to yield different output quantities