Hydraulically operated, high-pressure multi-line pump
The PFHM is a hydraulically operated, high-pressure multi-line pump. Its one to six pumping elements are available in five sizes from 0,04 to 0,25 cm³/stroke (0.0024 to 0.0150 in³ /stroke) or camshaft revolution. The ratio between the hydraulic motor and camshaft is generally 1:1.
The PFHM’s sturdy steel housing and reservoir with air breather enable use in dusty areas. When utilized in combination with downstream-located progressive divider valves, it can handle up to approximately 50 lubrication points. The reservoir with stirrer is suitable for both grease and oil and is designed with a locking device.
Features and benefits:
- Sturdy design with standard, spring-return pumping elements
- Designed for 24/7 operation in harsh environments
- Varying speed and stroke volumes enable economical lubricant settings
- Hydraulic drive without electrics
- Modular design available in corrosiveness class C3 as standard or C5-M according to DIN EN ISO 12944
- ATEX classifications