Shims with customised shape for special applications
SKF machinery shims can be custom cut to better suit the adjustment needs of your application. Typical applications for custom-cut shims include large machines that require shims longer or wider than 200 mm or machine feet that require elongated shims to support the machine’s weight. In addition to the typical shape of pre-cut shims, fully customized shapes, such as double-slot shims or washer-like shims, are possible.
- Custom-cut shims to meet the needs of large or specialized applications
- Shim shape can be chosen freely
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, enabling re-use
- Available in standard metric and imperial thicknesses
- Custom-cut shims are supplied in packs of 10 and require a well-defined drawing or sketch