Lock nut spanners
For achieving the correct radial clearance
The TMHN 7 set of lock nut spanners is especially designed for mounting self–aligning ball bearings as well as small spherical roller and CARB® bearings on tapered seatings. Using the TMHN 7 minimises the risk of over–tightening of the lock nut, which can result in removing the bearing’s radial clearance and bearing damage.
- 7 different–sized spanners to fit nut sizes 5 to 11
- Each spanner is equipped with a protractor and is clearly marked with the correct tightening angle for mounting SKF Self aligning ball bearings
- 4 grip points on each spanner giving better and safer grip on the nut
- Reduced risk of damaging bearing by over–tightening
- Suitable for use with lock nuts of the KM series either on shaft or in SNL housings