Bearing maintenance and service
WE201This course uses a combination of hands-on training, audiovisuals, lectures and discussion opportunities.
Course objectivesThe course objective is to teach the attendee how to improve the service life of rolling bearings, which improves the reliability of rotating equipment.
- Service, maintenance, machine repair, or plant/facility engineering staff of an industrial plant, OEM facility, institution, public utility or commercial building which uses rotating equipment.
- Managers and technicians at industrial plants and OEM facilities responsible for rotating equipment performance and reliability.
- Rotating equipment engineers, reliability engineers, millwrights, mechanics, and maintenance supervisors.
- Those interested in rotating equipment performance.
PrerequisitesParticipants should have an understanding of industrial safety. A fundamental knowledge of and ability to use basic hand-tools is required.
RMI On-line course
- Bearing basics, WE100
- Bearing basics, RBO2002
- Self aligning bearing systems, SKF_4417E