Lubrication of rolling bearings
WE203This course covers real-world bearing lubrication in a dynamic, skills-based learning approach. Upon course completion, students will have learned the skills needed to choose, apply and maintain lubricants, and lubricating procedures in bearing applications plant wide.
Case histories will be used to demonstrate concepts and stimulate discussion. Students will be guided through examples, then apply the concepts to arrive at practical solutions to their own in-plant situations.
Course objectivesUpon completion, students will be able to evaluate and select appropriate lubricants for a wide variety of rolling element bearing applications.
Recommended forMaintenance personnel and engineers responsible for bearing lubrication, lubricant specification and lubrication system planning and design.
- GRL001 Lubrication basics
- WI140 Lubrication Analysis
- RB03008 Lubrication management
- WE170 Basics of Seals for Rotating Motion
- JM02016 Lubricant Monitoring and Analysis
- EV0L04_no2_p26 Grease life in lubricated-for-life deep groove ball bearings
* On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html