Bearing reliability in paper machines
Hands-on training, audio-visuals, lectures and discussion opportunities. Topics include:
- review of bearing basics
- shaft and journal preparation
- mounting and dismounting
- special housings
- fundamentals of lubrication
- bearing damage causes and analysis.
To provide information to improve the service life of rolling element bearings in paper machines.
- Service, maintenance, machine repair, roll shop or plant/facility engineering staff of a paper machine.
- Managers and technicians of paper machines and OEM facilities responsible for rolling bearing performance and reliability.
- Rotating equipment engineers, reliability engineers, millwrights, mechanics, and maintenance supervisors.
- Those interested in rolling element bearing and rotating equipment performance in paper machines.
RMI On-line course
- Spherical roller bearings, GRB002
- CARB toroidal roller bearings, GRB004
Instructor-led courses are supported by packages of “pre-study" and "post study" materials, delivered on-line from the Knowledge Centre on skf.com. You can view the support materials offered for this course by visiting our Blended learning Solutions
- Lubrication practices in paper mills, GS04004