Precision maintenance skills, part 2
SKF has designed Precision maintenance skills, part 2 in a practical format utilizing hands-on exercises to teach and demonstrate the relationships between precision techniques and machine performance.
Provide information and training that enables plant personnel to increase productivity by improving the performance and reliability of rotating machinery.
- Maintenance personnel responsible for machinery repairs; however, all plant personnel can benefit from the information presented in this course.
- Managers and supervisors who oversee maintenance activities will gain an understanding of the support and tools required to become truly proactive.
RMI On-line course
- Balancing basics, WE150
- Basics of industrial seals for rotating machines, WE170
Instructor-led courses are supported by packages of “pre-study" and "post study" materials, delivered on-line from the Knowledge Centre on skf.com. You can view the support materials offered for this course by visiting our Blended learning Solutions
- Field balancing tips, NC_0544
- Belt alignment, G504007
- Shaft seal FAQ, CR_RB02039