Freewheel alternator pulley
You'll get everything you need with SKF freewheel alternator pulleys.
What’s that horrible noise? It could be the failure of the freewheel alternator pulley (FAP). Despite its size, the FAP plays a vital role in your engine. It absorbs the potentially damaging torque as well as reduces noise and belt vibrations – which is why you should always fit a high quality replacement part.
SKF offers you 3 technologies:
- SKF freewheel alternator pulleys are all OE quality parts
- More than 100 kits available.
- overrunning alternator pulleys (OAP)
- overrunning alternator decouplers (OAD)
- rubber alternator decoupling pulleys