Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography enables visualization of disease biology. Precise and variable motion of both heads is responsible for high image quality. Contact SKF for ways to increase productivity.
- Improved high-resolution imaging
- Shorter examination cycles
- Accuracy in mechanical motion
- Easy patient table access
- Increasing regulation and norms (UL/EN 60601)
- Caters to trend of increasing obesity
- Optimum physical and emotional environment for patients
- More functionality combined with increased speed
- Knowledge and expertise in motions technology
- Precision in rotation and linear drives
- Optimal lift combination of minimum retracted length and extended stroke
- Products in compliance with norms and regulations
- Solutions for more load-carrying capacity
- Silent motion with soft start-and-stop functionality
Bucky tables, ceiling mounted x-r and wall stands are all used for standard imaging.
The highest level of precision and repeatability is needed for these kinds of treatment machines.
With minimal impact on the patient and ever higher resolution, Magnetic Resonance Imaging is on a growth path.
Early detection and prevention are primary benefits for the mammography x-ray.
Mobile solutions can offer greater patient care, with this equipment able to be taken on the patient.