Topics and agenda
Wind farm operation and maintenance: Embrace the challenges
Owners, operators, service providers, suppliers, and industry experts share operational knowledge, experience and perspectives to benefit all conference participants.
The following topics will be covered during the SKF Wind Farm Management Conference 2016:
- The effect of future energy markets on wind O&M
- Our challenges, our response - case studies
- The good, the bad and the ugly of maintenance
- How to extend lifetime of turbines and components
- Invest now or pay later
20.04.2016 13:00 End of conference
- O&M on electrical components
- The challenges of managing a fleet of different turbines
- New supply chain challenges
- Do's and Don'ts in O&M contract management
- Maintenance strategy and execution
- Drive train challenges related to bearing technology
- Lubrication management
- Big data management in O&M
- Blade inspection
* Please note SKF reserves the right to change the agenda without notification
Transfer to SKF EDC Tongeren (optional) (14:00)
The European Distribution Centre (EDC) is situated centrally in Europe and supports the entire supply chain of the SKF Group, from suppliers over factories and warehouses to distributors and end customers. As a strategically located hub and cross docking point it is integrated and connected to a worldwide, transparent and efficient logistics network, optimizing SKF's inventory levels and costs.
Take a look at SKF's logistics processes and visit the warehouse (52.000 m2) that takes care of the distribution of spare parts in the EMEA region.